Call of Duty: Black Ops II Screens, Facts & Zombies
All Call of Duty: Black Ops II anticipaters will love this info, a new fact sheet with a dozen screenshots which include a couple of zombie ones has been released and as is usual here on Mental Gamers, it’s here in its entirety.
|ALL-NEW CREATE-A-CLASS: Create-a-class has been re-booted, introducing players to a new “pick-10” allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another – any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.|
|Pick 10 System||Wildcards|
|Ten points and nearly endless combinations: every piece of content is worth one point, and you can spend your 10 points in any way you like, encouraging a greater level of customization for individual play styles.||Also a point each, Wildcards allow players to “extend the system” and configure classes in more unique ways – players can take multiple perks from one category, equip their primary with three attachments, carry two lethals, and more.|
ALL-NEW SCORE STREAKS: Scorestreaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an Assault Shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations:
|2025 comes to life:||
|A range of new features:||
UPGRADED WEAPONS, ATTACHMENTS AND EQUIPMENT: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments:
- Assault Shield – Create and move portable cover
- Target Finder – Easy identification of friend or foe
- Millimeter Wave Scanner – New optic that shows stationary (non-moving) targets at close range and through surfaces
- Dual Band Scope – Shows any object that generates heat, allowing for more precision in long-range shooting
- Shock Charge – Non-lethal thrown device that electrocutes and stuns enemies that come near it
- Laser Sight – Both visualized on the gun and seen by the weapon’s owner and other players – you immediately understand the capabilities of this perk and the player that’s got it.
eSPORTS – A huge inspiration for the team and a core pillar to the multiplayer agenda, Call of Duty: Black Ops II introduces Live Streaming and Shoutcasting, taking the competitive spirit of Call of Duty and elevating it to a spectator sport, while providing the tools to beam compelling gameplay to the world.