There used to be a game called The Great Giana Sisters some years ago back in the 80’s, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dream is what they’re calling the grandchild of that classic game and is now available on pretty much every digital download service.
The reason for saying it had been Greenlighted is due to it passing through the new process on Steam, which is one of the digital download services it’s available from, so let’s give you some visuals and info.
- Challenging Levels – Discover three distinctive worlds with 23 challenging levels. Each one transforms from fluffy nightmare to spooky dream by a push of a button.
- Personal Style – Whether you like speed run through each of the amazing levels or take your time exploring even the last secret of Giana’s dreams. It’s up to you.
- Lush graphics – Detailed landscapes morph from lush, colorful surroundings to surreal, spiky nightmare worlds. It doesn’t matter how often you’ll see it, you’ll detect new details every time.
- Amazing puzzles – Blocked pathways open up when Giana transforms: pretty flower beds mutate to thorn covered bushes and diamonds can only be collected in one form or the other.
- Various Game Modes – it’s challenging in normal mode. But it becomes a nail biting, mind bending, and furious experience in hardcore mode.
- Legendary Soundtrack – listen to Chris Hülsbeck’s tunes changing from Chiptune to the metal riffs from SID-Rockers Machinae Supremacy.
- Epic battles – from vicious gargoyles to magnificent boss-monsters. You’ll need every trick in your sleeves to master all the challenges that lie ahead of Giana.