Seal Online, No Heidi Klum
You’re probably wondering what a legendary British singer has to do with videogames, apart from possibly having his music featured in a game. Well, in this case, nothing. It was just a ruse to use his name due to an MMORPG, which is launching on October 5th, being called Seal Online.
“Seal Online: Eternal Destiny takes the anime scene into another level,” says Jeff Ee, Team Associate Manager for YNK Interactive. “It has all the things that players love about Seal with a new exciting twist.”
And now for the info:
Seal Online: Eternal Destiny retains the same vibrant atmosphere as its predecessor with its whimsical characters and colorful world, while enhancing game play with new features and content. The anime MMORPG begins with six different classes to choose from, which can be upgraded to a second tier with two different pathways per class, dependent on which role a player would like to take on. The land of Shiltz comprise of quests that enable players to level their characters in an expansive world, while playing with others from around the globe. Game features include:
- Speed Partying – Players can level quickly through a party match system conveniently located in the game’s interface.
- Couple Leveling – This system allows couples to gain matching costumes, prizes, and gifts while they play together.
- Raiding – Players can gather their friends from other servers into guilds, to team up for battle against high level monsters.
- Crafting – The crafting system allows players to refine weapons and armor with monster drops, in order to enhance their gear for special abilities and effects.
- Character Profile – Profiles are available in game where players can share information about themselves for a more interactive community.
- Morphing – The Polymorph system enables players to transform into creatures.
- PVPing – Players can combat other players in the Catacombs arena to test their skills before battling real monsters.
- Pets – There is a variety of pets which players can find, feed, raise, and evolve, to enhance game play.
Check out the site for more info about Seal Online: Eternal Destiny.