The Good Life is still yet to be passed through the Greenlight process, so to help with that, Iceberg Interactive has announced some new features have been added in a bid to gain more votes.
Developer immersionFX created the sandbox sailing time management simulator to give gamers an experience of getting away from it all in some tropical paradise and features more than one gaming style.
“The Good Life defies categorization, which is what makes it such an intriguing and unique title,” says Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder. “As the title suggests, it’s a really laid back, mellow game that will leave you pining for more sunshine and tropical surroundings in your life. We think you will be pleasantly surprised!”
The Good Life new additions:
- Faster rides among the 52 available ports that speed up the action.
- New Fishing gameplay: 15 different fish to catch for extra money.
- Player’s stats and progress charts are now available: additions include percentage of game completed, percentage of area covered, days on-board, items photographed, people rescued, earnings from houses and boats, and others.
- Multiple saves, up to 10 available slots.
- New speedboat type: the fastest boat to-date, Aventor.
- Improved underwater visual experience.
- More action in pirate attacks: speedboat cannons are now firing and players can see their trajectories.
- Improved characters: better graphics and more lifelike animations.
- New sealife, colorful fishes and fiery sharks.
Vote for The Good Life on Steam’s Greenlight!