It’s been a while since I posted game charts and I thought it might be interesting again to show you the top ten selling games from week ending July 10th, 2021.
- RATCHET & CLANK: RIFT APART – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- FIFA 21 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MONSTER HUNTER STORIES 2: WINGS OF RUIN – Capcom
- MARIO GOLF: SUPER RUSH – NINTENDO
- MARIO KART 8 DELUXE – NINTENDO
- ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS – NINTENDO
- MINECRAFT – NINTENDO
- ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA – UBISOFT
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V – TAKE 2
- ODDWORLD: SOULSTORM – MAXIMUM GAMES
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is the highest new entry and Oddworld: Soulstorm drops in at the bottom there with FIFA 21 being kept off the top spot by Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the big climber, moving up nine places to join the top ten as number eight.
Grand Theft Auto V drops a couple of places, but stays with the big cheeses at the top.
Honourable new entry mentions in the top 40 go to It Takes Two at 22, EA Sports UFC 4 at 36 and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! re-enters at 40.
Copyright and compiled by GfK.