Battle For Facebook Supremecy
Like RPG’s? Ever heard of a Social RPG? Seems like a pretty new concept to me and that’s where Space Empires: Battle for Supremacy comes in. There are too many lame games on Facebook and it’s games like this that make a difference, instead of the usual grind like FarmVille and Café World, this looks like something actually worth playing.
“Launching a Facebook game of this magnitude has certainly been a challenge, but I am extremely proud of what we have built,”
Said Matt Abrams, CEO of Nvinium Games.
“Space Empires: Battle for Supremacy is an experience that can be enjoyed by everyone, from hardcore Space Empires fans and Sci-fi enthusiasts to the casual Facebook user. Bridging the gaps between these types of players has been our biggest goal, and we simply cannot wait to see all types of players embark on this journey together.”
Game info and features:
Space Empires: Battle for Supremacy marks the beginning of a new chapter in the series that gives players the ultimate experience in a real-time 3D universe. The original Space Empires released in 1993, has become one of the top 4X strategy games and has spawned four sequels. The award-winning series’ most recent iteration, Space Empires V, features a completely updated UI and takes the player into a real-time rendered 3D universe. Space battles play out with incredible detail and realistic effects in a huge living and breathing galaxy. The series has received countless accolades for its creativity, originality, and mod-friendly environment.
- Detailed tactical combat pitting players to pilot the Command Ship and three Class 1 War Ships to take down their enemies (translation: Facebook friends)
- An expansive galaxy to explore, with 100 solar systems each playing host to 15 planets
- Access technology through research facilities and earn points over time with improvements and upgrades
- Climb the leaderboards and master the four pillars of gameplay: military strength, empire dominance, racial superiority and crop mastery
- Use structures and resources to conquer the galaxy one planet at a time
- Test your mettle against friends and foes in real time, head to head battles for experience and bragging rights
Check out the official website or just go straight to the app.