World Snooker Championship Real 2011, seems a bit of a daft title, but is apparently fronted by the legendary Ronnie O’Sullivan and due for release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in the second quarter of 2011.
Koch Media has released some screenshots to give you a taste of the game from Dark Energy Sports (a rather sinister name for a developer) so you can see what is supposedly to become the most realistic WSC experience yet seen on home console and PC.
- All the official tournaments of the 2010/11 snooker seasons.
- All the top players from the 2010/11 seasons.
- Play against snooker fans from around the world using online play.
- Spectacular new graphics and lighting system.
- Rewind time and replay shots from any angle, over and over again.
- All new dynamic challenge mode to really test your skills.