Paradox Interactive are the developers of Defenders of Ardania and have released some screenshots and a gameplay trailer, I’m afraid the screens aren’t here, but the trailer is!
Defenders of Ardania is coming to the PC, iPad, PSN and XBLA arounf early Summer and so they thought now would be a good time to show a bit more to gain a bit more interest with a taster of what you can expect to see.
- An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: players lead both offensive and defensive operations
- Ardania: the world of Majesty with three playable races and their unique environments
- Defense: 24 different upgradeable towers to erect against the invading enemy
- Attack: 24 varied units with diverse attributes to assemble into an offensive force
- Strong multiplayer component with a variety of game modes for up to four players
- Interactive environment that affects gameplay
- A wide range of offensive and defensive spells